Tuesday 3 December 2013

Controlling relationships

In my experience,  relationships are difficult and painful. In the past week I have been trying to get out of a controlling relationship,  He treated me and my friends like crap and he said that we were stupid and he was the smart one. He also made rude jokes about my family and friends. He was an asshole and he was lazy. But it wasn't long until I got sick of it,  and realized I no longer loved him. I tried to break it off, it was exhausting,  He asked for another chance over and over again.  He said that he loved me and that he could change, he also said that he wasted time and money on me. I asked friends for advice and the night before last I did my very best to end it completely.  He lost control and told me he was going to kill himself. I freaked out and called the only people that I knew could help me,  my parents. Now I'm safe staying at my parents house for a bit. I dont feel miserable like I did living with him, I'm with people who love and care about me

No comments:

Post a Comment