Monday 24 February 2014

Job Shortage!?

Lately I've been thinking
Wow, it's really hard to get a job at the moment, is there some sort of crisis or something
Yesterday I walked into the staff room at Mount Carmel Christian School for lunch break and opened the paper and began to read. I turned a few pages and stumbled upon this article:
1 in 6 Border youth in a jobless underclass
And its not just Albury Wodonga that's suffering, seems to be the whole country as
The nation’s three jobless hotspots are the Tasmanian region taking in Burnie and Devonport (21 per cent), Cairns (20.5 per cent) and northern Adelaide (19.7 per cent).
I honestly hope this is somehow fixed soon as I wouldn't want anyone to be out of a job, not even me http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/2108115/1-in-6-border-youth-in-a-jobless-underclass/?cs=53

No comments:

Post a Comment