Saturday 30 November 2013

Heartbreak

If you're in a relationship or seeing someone, and for some odd reason you realise you no longer love them, would you tell them? And if they ask for another chance, would you give that to them, or would you feel it's unfair because you no longer love them? I've always been told to break up with someone face to face, because it makes things easier, but is it really any different to doing it over the phone, text or social network? The emotional damage is still there no matter how you do it, but it always seem rather rude to not do it in person. I've only broken up with someone once, It was horrible, I felt the same as I did when someone broke my heart. I was exhausted, frustrated, hurt, angry, and wanted to spend the entire day in bed. I guess it all depends on the reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment