Thursday 28 November 2013

My New Blog

I guess you could say that I've been inspired to write this blog, probably because of watching too many episodes of The Carrie DIaries (which is AMAZING! gotta love Annasophia Rob <3) or because i always have so much on my mind and i want to write about it but here it is, my new blog and you, reading this, whoever you are, hope you enjoy. In the past few weeks I've been a little obsessed with Europe and all things to do with Swede and travelling, I'm planning on a big trip there in a few years, If i can manage to get a new job. I plan to go to England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France, italy, Norway and Sweden. Definitely in that order. I am also planning to learn the Swedish language, because it sounds so sexy and sophisticated and I've been reading up on Sweden and it sounds like a beautful place to live in or visit. And there you have it, my first post. See you all tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment