Friday 29 November 2013

Relationships

Relationships for me have always been complicated, but i have always been in love, So I have loved and been loved or I don't really know what love is I know that it sounds silly but I don't think you can only ever love one person. But I believe I loved each and every single person I have been with. I have been broken hearted and I have broken hearts but I'm not going to stop looking for that special someone. I have lost so many loves, even ending badly, but I'm just going have fun while I'm single, Like my 2-5 year plan of going to Europe <3 When you're in a relationship, It's not just about you, whereas if you're single you can do whatever you want and go wherever you want without worrying about your boyfriend. I have been cheated on, used, controlled, and I'm still searching, so never give up hope that somewhere out there, there is someone for you

No comments:

Post a Comment